Skip Lunch Fight Hunger 2019 - 5th Floor
As mentioned in this week’s morning meetings, the 5th floor will be joining groups across the firm in the City Harvest “Skip Lunch, Fight Hunger” campaign next week.
City Harvest is New York City’s largest food rescue organization. They collect food from restaurants, grocers, and manufacturers that would otherwise go to waste and deliver it to soup kitchens, food pantries and other community food programs, free of charge. The money we raise will help City Harvest continue to do the incredible work they do.
Thank you to those of you (below) who have already signed up to participate in our fundraising event: a 24 hour fast beginning next Thursday at 2pm and culminating with free pizza for participants on Friday. Please let us know if you’d like to participate and we will provide further details, including how we can use your Barclays Group Matched Funding to double any amounts raised.
- SPO: Peter Walgren, Daniel Stawiarski, Gordon Beck, Carlos Rosario, Sean Kerney
- DCM: Jess Breytburg, Tess Thompson, Adrian Odunayo, Ashley Fischer-Kennedy, Logan Stevenson, John Papadopoulos
- RSG: Rachel Daley
- Lev Fin: Bill Chism, Lauren Kelly
- Syndicate: Brian Wiele, Meghan Graper, Ray Zeek
Don’t want to fast but still want to help? Donate here!
- $15 helps feed 60 children for a day
- $45 helps feed 25 children for a week
- $75 helps feed 21 children for 2 weeks
- $150 helps feed 19 children for an entire month
Last year, colleagues across the IB raised ~$60k and this year we are targeting $100k as a bank, aiming to move up from our 5th place position across financial firms. This year, the top 10 firms will be published in the WSJ, adding to the competitive edge.
Thank you for your support! Please let us know of any questions!
Click here to see if your company matches charitable donations and double your impact! Matching gifts will be counted toward the team total.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.