Share Lunch Fight Hunger 2022: Team Citi TTS
Over the past 35 years, City Harvest has been the reliable food resource so many New Yorkers needed, particularly in times of crisis, and we’re incredibly proud to continue our support of the impactful work they do every day to help feed New York City families.
A staggering 1.5 million New Yorkers—including 1 in 4 children— are now experiencing food insecurity. The hunger crisis does not affect our communities equally. Racial disparities in food insecurity, resulting from decades of systemic failures, have only been exacerbated. To help New Yorkers through the COVID-19 pandemic and the recovery, City Harvest has been working tirelessly to rescue and deliver, free of charge, 111 million pounds of food this fiscal year.
That’s why we’re once again supporting the Share Lunch Fight Hunger campaign with a goal of raising $200,000 to aid their incredible work. This year’s fundraising will be a hybrid model of both in-person events and online giving opportunities. If you are able, we hope you will consider contributing to this important cause. No donation amount is too small—even a $15 contribution helps feed 41 children for a day.
This year’s campaign includes a special employee sweepstakes. Employees making a donation of $50 or more to City Harvest’s Share Lunch Fight Hunger campaign on this page from April 4 through June 3, 2022 will be automatically entered for a chance to win sweepstakes prizes. Winners will be selected in a random drawing.
We have a total of 81 prizes, including several exciting Mets items. You have the chance to win:
- Pete Alonso bobbleheads ($50-$74 donation)
- A Pete Alonso autographed baseball ($75-$99 donation)
- A seat at a Virtual Olive Oil Tasting or Virtual Cheese Tasting sponsored by Citi Hospitality ($100-$149 donation)
- A set of four outdoor patio seats for a NY Mets game in the Citi Pavilion at Citi Field, plus a $30 food and beverage or merchandise credit ($150-$174 donation)
- A Mr. Met 45-minute in-person appearance to help celebrate a birthday, wedding or any occasion ($200-$249 donation)
- And, donors of $250 or more have the chance to win a group of four amazing seats right behind home plate at Citi Field for a NY Mets game
We are proud of City Harvest and our role in supporting the work they do for the New York community. We thank you for your generous contributions.
This year's team captains include:
- Fareen Elias
- Blaise Fagan
- Ansley Heavern
- Cher Jordan
- Cameron Reidy
- Anne Stout
- Sarah Weber
- Kurt Willet
- Ting Zhang
Check with the person organizing the team or this online database to see if your company matches charitable donations. Matching gifts will be counted toward the team total.
Share this page with friends and family. Not sure what to say? Check out our social media toolkit.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.